Medical Project Manager
Kinneir Dufort (KD) is a world class User-Centred Innovation and Product Development Consultancy, with a strong track record of creating world class products and experiences for global clients in medical, consumer and industrial sectors.
We are driven to collectively Design a Better World, achieving positive outcomes for the people we are designing for and generating value for our clients. We describe ourselves as a group of people focused on being open, smart, curious, pioneering, demonstrating respect and ensuring we have fun along the way.
We are looking for a motivated individual with significant experience of project managing multidisciplinary projects within the medical sector.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of project management within medical product development, leading multidisciplinary teams.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, multi-task environment under pressure and tight time constraints
- Excellent at planning and defining project scope, goals and deliverables, through use of Microsoft Project
- Develops and communicates accurate project schedules and timelines.
- Champion benefits of project management across the business
- Ability to understand the challenges in a project and resource accordingly
- Ensures on-time and budget project execution and delivery by managing risks, driving decisions, sustaining commitments to decision made, and implementing contingency plans with urgency, high quality of execution and impact.
- Critical thinking and problem solving leading to excellent decision making.
- Experience and ability to use project management tools such as Microsoft Project to define and manage budget.
- Capable of defining project quality across multidisciplinary team.
- Define, document and update project proposals through full development cycle.
- Document lessons learnt through development and implement improvements needed for future programmes.
- Robust risk management, including working within design control under quality management systems.
- Experience working to ISO 13485, ISO 9001 and ISO 14971.
- Experience and ability to implement different project management methods including PRINCE2, Agile etc.
- Strong commercial understanding related to income, profitability, efficiency, costs and value.
- Experience of subcontract/supplier definition, selection, negotiation and management.
- Excellent communication skills (from ability to relate well to colleagues to deliver presentation to senior client audiences).
- Ability to inspire and lead by example.
- It would be an advantage to have consultancy experience.
Why work with us?
We understand that we are only as good as the people in our team and how important it is to support them. We offer 25 days holiday a year (with extra days for long service), a matched contributory pension scheme, private health care for you and your family, an employee assistance scheme, company-wide bonus, training and development opportunities and everything else from mindfulness to yoga to daily fresh fruit. Alongside this are monthly socials, parties, flexible start and finish times and the opportunity to work alongside some of the smartest and most inspiring people you will ever meet. We’re ambitious and driven to be best in the world at what we do.
Get in touch
This is a full time role based in central Bristol.
Salary commensurate with experience.
We’d love to hear from you if you think you would be a great fit (unless you’re a recruitment consultant). We embrace equality and diversity in our business, it’s really important to us.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by 14th June 2019, referencing ‘PM’ and your name in the subject.