KD to host an Apprenticeship Evening, 30th May
Come along to KD and find out more about our User Researcher Apprenticeship.
When: Thursday 30th May, 7pm – 8pm
Where: Kinneir Dufort, 5 Host Street, Bristol, BS1 5BU
We are looking for a User Researcher Apprentice (advanced level 3) to support our team on projects for some of the world’s best recognised brands, such as Coca-Cola, Raspberry Pi, and Unilever.
You will be part of our insight and innovation team to help support and join us with real-life research, often in people’s homes to understand how we can improve lives or experiences through design and innovation.
Using multimedia to capture what people do or say will be a key part of this role, as well as editing video footage to enrich projects with evidence and insight.
The role is a great way to begin a career in a design and innovation consultancy. There is the opportunity at the end of the apprenticeship to become an insight and innovation consultant and continue your career at KD.
Come and meet the team to learn more about what we do and what this role involves. You can also find out more about the job here!
This is a free event open to everyone interested in the apprenticeship.
Who you are?
- You love using digital media to capture people and everyday life.
- You are excited by the opportunity to understand why people do what they do, as well as working with well-known brands.
- You are curious and enjoy working in a team.
- You are keen to learn and develop new skills and take on new responsibilities.
- You want to do work that has genuine impact to contribute towards designing a better world.